Happy Halloween, everyone....

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 29, 2004
      Instead of playing a "scary sounds" recording as the kids arrive,
      maybe I'll try something else...on one Halloween, it was the
      cataclysmic sounds of Super AE. "Super Are" rocks.
    • Bryan Reynolds
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 29, 2004
        how about Super Roots 5?
        i think that'd be a better choice for Halloween.

        alterego100usa <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Instead of playing a "scary sounds" recording as the kids arrive,
        maybe I'll try something else...on one Halloween, it was the
        cataclysmic sounds of Super AE. "Super Are" rocks.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • trip_fontayne
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 29, 2004
          i would say Hanatarashi

          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Reynolds <brownshoes@s...>
          wrote:
          > how about Super Roots 5?
          > i think that'd be a better choice for Halloween.
          >
          > alterego100usa <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          >
          > Instead of playing a "scary sounds" recording as the kids arrive,
          > maybe I'll try something else...on one Halloween, it was the
          > cataclysmic sounds of Super AE. "Super Are" rocks.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.

        • Mr Hoody
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 30, 2004
            HOw about some Merzbow...Cannabalism Of A Machine would show those pesky lil
            kids.

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 30, 2004
              What about Brighter Death Now. That always creeps me
              out.

              http://messenger.yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 1, 2004
                This year (i.e. last night) I played the Onanie Bomb Meets The Sex
                Pistols CD, which has some weird stuff, including that section of
                gasping or howling, and that part where it sounds like Eye is
                flailing all over the place. --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,