Re: maybe a crazy idea....

  • Tommy DOG
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2004
      Okay, I admit my main point and interest was creating a server
      for trading on KDX or Hotline since they are duel platform
      friendly.

      BUT in defense of my other comment, remixers have done a
      whole lot with stereo recordings. Though, one usually is
      suppiled with a breakdown of tracks these days.

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Tommy DOG"
      <mrsvomit@t...> wrote:

      > Since there are so many people with unreleased Boredoms
      stuff a KDX or Hotline server might be cool.
      > Maybe we can then have Bore-Remix trades. I've always
      wanted to do a remix but haven't had fresh material.