Re: [the boredoms] Re: soulseeker user list

  • James Osborne
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2004
      On Soul Seek there are userlists. If you set your max uploads to a certain amount, but have your user list uploads set up to a certain amount, then people on your userlist can get prioirty download over regular people that you will be uploading to.

      If that made any sense at all.

      robertheinlein66 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      what this,???

      what list?

      > if you have bore related audio or video add your name and we can
      > trade easily
      >
      > my name is randyfloyd, send me a message and i will add you to my
      > list
      > :)

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • robertheinlein66
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 10, 2004
        what is souldeek? p2p?

        are there many bootleg videos?

        > On Soul Seek there are userlists. If you set your max uploads to a
        certain amount, but have your user list uploads set up to a certain
        amount, then people on your userlist can get prioirty download over
        regular people that you will be uploading to.

        > If that made any sense at all.
        >
        > robertheinlein66 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        >
        > what this,???
        >
        > what list?
        > >
        > > if you have bore related audio or video add your name and we can
        > > trade easily
        > >
        > > my name is randyfloyd, send me a message and i will add you to my
        > > list
        > > :)
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Service.

      • trip_fontayne
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 10, 2004
          its p2p, the best around at the moment, not many bore vids from what
          i can see, although there are bits and pieces around

          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66 <no_reply@y...>