Re: hey robert!

  • robertheinlein66
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2004
      lol, you got me, i posted in low bit rate, i was not sure if anyone
      would care or be listening. the responces have been so poor about all
      the video i put up here. i will get around to putting up so of the
      rovo show this year sometime soon. i might post soem of that to
      usenet. i might be re-encode the audio boots, but i am pretty busy
      now. if some else post some audio or video i dont have, i would do
      it right away. i know thats now how this is supposed to work and
      stuff, but i also know that would motavate me

      > So I was listening to the "vooredoms" 2002 show you generously
      posted to usenet this
      > week, and when it switched from the 1st track to the 2nd, I was
      blown away by the
      > dramatic increase in sound quality. Well, dunce that I am, I
      eventually checked the bit rate,
      > and it was 128, compared to the first track, which was only 64! Up
      till then, I was thinking
      > it was just a compromised source recording...but now I'm
      wondering...(gets up courage)...

      > is there any way you can re-post the first track as 128? I mean,
      I'm not one to look a gift