soulseeker user list

  • trip_fontayne
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2004
      if you have bore related audio or video add your name and we can
      trade easily

      my name is randyfloyd, send me a message and i will add you to my
      list
      :)
    • robertheinlein66
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 8, 2004
        what this,???

        what list?

        > if you have bore related audio or video add your name and we can
        > trade easily
        >
        > my name is randyfloyd, send me a message and i will add you to my
        > list
        > :)
      • James Osborne
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 8, 2004
          On Soul Seek there are userlists. If you set your max uploads to a certain amount, but have your user list uploads set up to a certain amount, then people on your userlist can get prioirty download over regular people that you will be uploading to.

          If that made any sense at all.

          robertheinlein66 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          what this,???

          what list?

          > if you have bore related audio or video add your name and we can
          > trade easily
          >
          > my name is randyfloyd, send me a message and i will add you to my
          > list
          > :)

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • robertheinlein66
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 10, 2004
            what is souldeek? p2p?

            are there many bootleg videos?

            > On Soul Seek there are userlists. If you set your max uploads to a
            certain amount, but have your user list uploads set up to a certain
            amount, then people on your userlist can get prioirty download over
            regular people that you will be uploading to.

            > If that made any sense at all.
            >
            > robertheinlein66 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
            >
            > what this,???
            >
            > what list?
            > >
            > > if you have bore related audio or video add your name and we can
            > > trade easily
            > >
            > > my name is randyfloyd, send me a message and i will add you to my
            > > list
            > > :)
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Service.

          • trip_fontayne
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 10, 2004
              its p2p, the best around at the moment, not many bore vids from what
              i can see, although there are bits and pieces around

              --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66 <no_reply@y...>