Re: boredoms bootlegs in newsgroups

  • Tommy DOG
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2004
      Thanks!!!

      I hope others will follow with other live shows.

      TD

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > i just finished posting boredoms live 6/29/99 to
      > alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.1990s and bootlegs
      >
      > next i will post 9/7/02 to bootlegs and 2000
      >

      > enjoy
      >
      > i will try to post some video in the next few weeks to
      >
      > alt.binaries.mpeg.music.video
      >

      > rah from armstrong 69
      >
      > enjoy
    • penoncel
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2004
        How many tracks are supposed to show up for the 9/7/02 show?

        I see two, but I'm not sure if there are some missing from my usenet service.

        Thanks for any info, and thanks for posting!

        Penoncel

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66 <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > i just finished posting boredoms live 6/29/99 to
        > alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.1990s and bootlegs
        >
        > next i will post 9/7/02 to bootlegs and 2000
        >

        > enjoy
        >
        > i will try to post some video in the next few weeks to
        >
        > alt.binaries.mpeg.music.video
        >

        > rah from armstrong 69
        >
        > enjoy
      • robertheinlein66
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2004
          two track thats it. i have two more bore boot cdr i will post them
          if i cna ever find them again, mooving sucks

          > How many tracks are supposed to show up for the 9/7/02 show?
          >
          > I see two, but I'm not sure if there are some missing from my
          usenet service.

          > Thanks for any info, and thanks for posting!
          >
          > Penoncel
          >

          > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > > i just finished posting boredoms live 6/29/99 to
          > > alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.1990s and bootlegs
          > >
          > > next i will post 9/7/02 to bootlegs and 2000
          > >

          > > enjoy
          > >
          > > i will try to post some video in the next few weeks to
          > >
          > > alt.binaries.mpeg.music.video
          > >

          > > rah from armstrong 69
          > >
          > > enjoy
        • bsull45
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 17, 2004
            hi. do you have any of the following boredoms dec 98, dec 99 and jan
            2000 in japan, july 99 seattle, and the last show they did? if so
            i'll give you my list. i have about 6 of their boots and a lot of new
            york shit. thanks, brian.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, penoncel