boredoms bootlegs in newsgroups

  • robertheinlein66
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2004
      i just finished posting boredoms live 6/29/99 to
      alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.1990s and bootlegs

      next i will post 9/7/02 to bootlegs and 2000

      enjoy

      i will try to post some video in the next few weeks to

      alt.binaries.mpeg.music.video

      rah from armstrong 69

      enjoy
    • Tommy DOG
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2004
        Thanks!!!

        I hope others will follow with other live shows.

        TD

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > i just finished posting boredoms live 6/29/99 to
        > alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.1990s and bootlegs
        >
        > next i will post 9/7/02 to bootlegs and 2000
        >

        > enjoy
        >
        > i will try to post some video in the next few weeks to
        >
        > alt.binaries.mpeg.music.video
        >

        > rah from armstrong 69
        >
        > enjoy
      • penoncel
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2004
          How many tracks are supposed to show up for the 9/7/02 show?

          I see two, but I'm not sure if there are some missing from my usenet service.

          Thanks for any info, and thanks for posting!

          Penoncel

          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66 <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > i just finished posting boredoms live 6/29/99 to
          > alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.1990s and bootlegs
          >
          > next i will post 9/7/02 to bootlegs and 2000
          >

          > enjoy
          >
          > i will try to post some video in the next few weeks to
          >
          > alt.binaries.mpeg.music.video
          >

          > rah from armstrong 69
          >
          > enjoy
        • robertheinlein66
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 6, 2004
            two track thats it. i have two more bore boot cdr i will post them
            if i cna ever find them again, mooving sucks

            > How many tracks are supposed to show up for the 9/7/02 show?
            >
            > I see two, but I'm not sure if there are some missing from my
            usenet service.

            > Thanks for any info, and thanks for posting!
            >
            > Penoncel
            >

            > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66
            <no_reply@y...> wrote:

            > > i just finished posting boredoms live 6/29/99 to
            > > alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.1990s and bootlegs
            > >
            > > next i will post 9/7/02 to bootlegs and 2000
            > >

            > > enjoy
            > >
            > > i will try to post some video in the next few weeks to
            > >
            > > alt.binaries.mpeg.music.video
            > >

            > > rah from armstrong 69
            > >
            > > enjoy
          • bsull45
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 17, 2004
              hi. do you have any of the following boredoms dec 98, dec 99 and jan
              2000 in japan, july 99 seattle, and the last show they did? if so
              i'll give you my list. i have about 6 of their boots and a lot of new
              york shit. thanks, brian.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, penoncel