Re: [the boredoms] new album is ep not album sez me

  • James Osborne
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
      I think there are three drums on the first track. Does anyone have the album with liner notes that says who does what on both of the tracks?

      wingsoftoast <wingsoftoast@...> wrote:despite it's horrendous cost i'd say that seadrum/house of sun is a
      superlative ep rather than an average album - + i like track two the
      more that i listen to it.. ommmmmmm goes the bear with a guitar etc..
      and again seadrum is as much like the live vooredoms set as anything
      could expect to hear - there's at least two drummers playing on it
      (at time quasi-thunderbirdsarego!!!!) still top so there + i don't
      expect ot hear better this year unless i can sneak into tom waits @
      hammersmith palais.....

      peter

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
        the three-drum thing would be traditional for the band; i remember
        early butthole surfers shows with multiple drummers, too.--- In
        theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, James Osborne <chuuzetsu@y...> wrote:
        > I think there are three drums on the first track. Does anyone have
        the album with liner notes that says who does what on both of the
        tracks?

        > wingsoftoast <wingsoftoast@y...> wrote:despite it's horrendous cost
        i'd say that seadrum/house of sun is a
        > superlative ep rather than an average album - + i like track two
        the
        > more that i listen to it.. ommmmmmm goes the bear with a guitar
        etc..
        > and again seadrum is as much like the live vooredoms set as
        anything
        > could expect to hear - there's at least two drummers playing on it
        > (at time quasi-thunderbirdsarego!!!!) still top so there + i don't
        > expect ot hear better this year unless i can sneak into tom waits @
        > hammersmith palais.....
        >
        > peter
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT