new album is ep not album sez me

  • wingsoftoast
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
      despite it's horrendous cost i'd say that seadrum/house of sun is a
      superlative ep rather than an average album - + i like track two the
      more that i listen to it.. ommmmmmm goes the bear with a guitar etc..
      and again seadrum is as much like the live vooredoms set as anything
      could expect to hear - there's at least two drummers playing on it
      (at time quasi-thunderbirdsarego!!!!) still top so there + i don't
      expect ot hear better this year unless i can sneak into tom waits @
      hammersmith palais.....

      peter
    • James Osborne
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
        I think there are three drums on the first track. Does anyone have the album with liner notes that says who does what on both of the tracks?

        wingsoftoast <wingsoftoast@...> wrote:despite it's horrendous cost i'd say that seadrum/house of sun is a
        superlative ep rather than an average album - + i like track two the
        more that i listen to it.. ommmmmmm goes the bear with a guitar etc..
        and again seadrum is as much like the live vooredoms set as anything
        could expect to hear - there's at least two drummers playing on it
        (at time quasi-thunderbirdsarego!!!!) still top so there + i don't
        expect ot hear better this year unless i can sneak into tom waits @
        hammersmith palais.....

        peter

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
          the three-drum thing would be traditional for the band; i remember
          early butthole surfers shows with multiple drummers, too.--- In
          theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, James Osborne <chuuzetsu@y...> wrote:
          > I think there are three drums on the first track. Does anyone have
          the album with liner notes that says who does what on both of the
          tracks?

          > wingsoftoast <wingsoftoast@y...> wrote:despite it's horrendous cost
          i'd say that seadrum/house of sun is a
          > superlative ep rather than an average album - + i like track two
          the
          > more that i listen to it.. ommmmmmm goes the bear with a guitar
          etc..
          > and again seadrum is as much like the live vooredoms set as
          anything
          > could expect to hear - there's at least two drummers playing on it
          > (at time quasi-thunderbirdsarego!!!!) still top so there + i don't
          > expect ot hear better this year unless i can sneak into tom waits @
          > hammersmith palais.....
          >
          > peter
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT