Re: [the boredoms] album at newsgroups?

  • Tommy DOG
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29, 2004
      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > i can post new album(when it shows up in the mail) to
      > alt.binaries.sounds.mp3s.2000s
      >
      > i got all the bore i was looking for (super roots 2 and 3) there
      and
      > in prog. i posted some live bore a few months ago.

      The newsgroups are definitly more multi platform friiendly.
      and are also great if one has an older computer that serveres as
      their internet computer.

      I would love to see all the live Boredoms stuff that's out there get
      posted.

      If one is looking for a paid news service I suggest:
      http://www.easynews.com

      Should anyone wish to post live shows, I suggest :
      alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.bootlegs
      alt.binaries.mp3.bootlegs

      TD