xdrive upload?

  • boretrade
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2004
      okay, no one wants to post to a newsgroup.

      anyone willing to upload to my free xdrive account (50 mb of storage)?

      email if willing to help.

      thanks.

      boretrade
    • robertheinlein66
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2004
        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "boretrade" <boretrade@y...>
        wrote:
        > okay, no one wants to post to a newsgroup.
        >
        > anyone willing to upload to my free xdrive account (50 mb of
        storage)?

        > email if willing to help.
        >
        > thanks.
        >
        > boretrade

        what bore do u have to post. aqmazon japan just shipped my new bore
        today