auctions of interest up on ebay....

  • steve matis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28 12:56 PM
      Hello,

      I am currently selling a rather eclectic mix of music
      on Ebay and I naturally figured that some of you might
      be interested in some of my auctions. Up for bids are
      items from Masonna, Hijokaidan, Amon Duul,
      Brainticket, Throbbing Gristle, John Zorn, Boyd Rice,
      Techno Animal, The Residents, and some other misc.
      items of interest.

      I am also currently in possesion of the following
      Japanese noise/ related albums and I am looking
      towards possibly getting rid of them:

      Angel'in Heavy Syrup - I
      Angel'in Heavy Syrup - III
      Angel'in Heavy Syrup - IV
      Violent Onsen Geisha - Nation of Rhythm Slaves
      Violent Onsen Geisha - OTIS
      Violent Onsen Geisha - shocks shocks shocks
      Violent Onsen Geisha - Teenage Pet Sounds

      If you are interested in any of them, please make me
      an offer and email me back. Thanks and best wishes.

      steve

      http://mail.yahoo.com