Re: sorry to traders

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2004
      he's right, only the recording may be seized (if at all), so keep a
      backup blank--whether audio or video--and use discretion. any live
      shows in public places, sponsored by municipalities, etc., are
      typically open to tapers/video, at least in my part of the country.
      in the summer we have a decent number of free concerts, etc., and the
      video cameras are everywhere.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,