sorry to traders

  • robertheinlein66
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2004
      to anyone who contacted me for a trade and i didnt respond or stoped
      responding.

      i am sorry

      if u dont have any boredoms or just have cdr i will still be into
      trading some boredoms stuff but i am just kind of slow to getting
      around to thing these days. i am really looking for that irving
      plaza show on video that is floating around there some where. i also
      know some who taped the last cbgb's show all thoes years ago,but i
      have never seen that on trade lists like the irving plaza show.

      i also encourage all of you to buy small video cameras and sneek them
      into shows and tape more!!! they can not conficate your camera for
      tapeing. they can stop you and kick you out, but they usuly just
      stop you if you get cought.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2004
        he's right, only the recording may be seized (if at all), so keep a
        backup blank--whether audio or video--and use discretion. any live
        shows in public places, sponsored by municipalities, etc., are
        typically open to tapers/video, at least in my part of the country.
        in the summer we have a decent number of free concerts, etc., and the
        video cameras are everywhere.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,