Re: Shimmydisc-Soul Discharge story

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 22, 2004
      the cd copy i have of the shimmydisc has that muffled sound that is
      at times reminiscent of a multigenerational dub (or was it in the
      mastering?) and the two-track arrangement does make it very difficult
      for most to actually correlate song titles accurately without being
      able to go by other comparisons or information.--- In