RE: [the boredoms] Re: INSTAL FESTIVAL 16-17 OCTOBER @ THE ARCHES, GLASGOW

  • Mr Hoody
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2004
      I was also there last year and will be attending again..2 whole days this
      time, cant wait. And I'm pretty sure William Basinski has been confirmed for
      the Saturday.

      http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2004
        yeah, basinski is now confirmed to play saturday.

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Mr Hoody"