Re: koenji hyakkei

  • Gianfranco G Marino
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2004
      Does anyone on this list have koenji hyakkei's 2nd album, viva koenji? If so, would you
      be willing to sell it? or at least make a copy for me? i have a decent amount of things
      that i would be willing to trade.... including the first ground zero album, also on god
      mountain, featuring zorn, eYe and more......
      thanks,
      gianfranco

    • mechar0b02
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2004
        good and bad. yes i have viva koenji. but im def not willing to part
        with it. another bad note is that i don't own a computer, much less
        a cd burner so i can't copy iy. but i plan on getting one soon. so
        if you make this post in the next couples months i'll see what i can
        do. but this should also give you hope that people out there
        actually have it. i had a burned copy but last year when i went to
        CA for vacation i found a used copy at streetlight in san jose for
        $9.

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Gianfranco G Marino

        _