[the boredoms] where to get 'seadrum / house of sun' on 9-23 ??

  • steve matis
    Message 1 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
      --- i am just wondering where this will be available
      to purchase online? i have been waiting for a new
      bore/vore/whatevore album for years literally, as i am
      sure many of you have as well, so this is BIG BIG BIG
      news. i for one, am TOTALLY willing to drop at least
      $40 on the expensive import price, all i want to know
      is WHERE it will be available online. if anyone knows
      of any good reliable online sites that will probably
      have it, please share the info with the rest of us..

      thanks
      steve

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • gygax
      Message 2 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
        i just want to remind some of the folx that $40 will
        more than likely include some pretty crazy
        artwork/design/packaging as the original issues of
        Super AE, Super Go!!!!!!, Vision Creation Newsun and
        OoioO's Gold and Green were all pretty elaborate
        affairs packaging wise.

      • aeelms@aol.com
        Message 3 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
          Generally, in the States, Other Music and Forced Exposure try to get the Boredoms releases as fast as they can. Sometimes there is a slight lag. But I think this is Warner's fault, not OM's or FE's.

          If you can navigate foreign sites, the Japanese versions of amazon, hmv, etc. are as reliable --or unreliable-- as their counterparts here.

          Message 4 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
            don't know the present licensing situation, but you might also query
            birdman for info, too.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, aeelms@a...

            steve matis <istvanmatis@y...> writes:

            > >--- i am just wondering where this will be available
            > >to purchase online? i have been waiting for a new
            > >bore/vore/whatevore album for years literally, as i am
            > >sure many of you have as well, so this is BIG BIG BIG
            > >news. i for one, am TOTALLY willing to drop at least
            > >$40 on the expensive import price, all i want to know
            > >is WHERE it will be available online. if anyone knows
            > >of any good reliable online sites that will probably
            > >have it, please share the info with the rest of us..
            > >
            > >thanks
            > >steve

          • domsbore
            Message 5 of 28 , Feb 19, 2005
              damn spam bastards
              Message 6 of 28 , Feb 19, 2005
                you've got it. i'm deleting now.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,

                Message 7 of 28 , Jul 30, 2007
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                  group.

                  File : /Group guidelines
                  Uploaded by : alterego100usa
                  Description :