Re: New file uploaded to theboredoms

  • trip_fontayne
    Message 1 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
      judging by the VOOREdoms shows, this might just be the best album
      yet!

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
      wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
      > group.
      >
      > File : /boredoms copy.jpg
      > Uploaded by : gygax0r <gygax0r@y...>
      > Description : flyer for new boredoms album
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL:
      20copy.jpg

      > Regards,
      >
      > gygax0r <gygax0r@y...>
    • steve matis
      Message 2 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
        --- i am just wondering where this will be available
        to purchase online? i have been waiting for a new
        bore/vore/whatevore album for years literally, as i am
        sure many of you have as well, so this is BIG BIG BIG
        news. i for one, am TOTALLY willing to drop at least
        $40 on the expensive import price, all i want to know
        is WHERE it will be available online. if anyone knows
        of any good reliable online sites that will probably
        have it, please share the info with the rest of us..

        thanks
        steve

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • gygax
        Message 3 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
          i just want to remind some of the folx that $40 will
          more than likely include some pretty crazy
          artwork/design/packaging as the original issues of
          Super AE, Super Go!!!!!!, Vision Creation Newsun and
          OoioO's Gold and Green were all pretty elaborate
          affairs packaging wise.

        • aeelms@aol.com
          Message 4 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
            Generally, in the States, Other Music and Forced Exposure try to get the Boredoms releases as fast as they can. Sometimes there is a slight lag. But I think this is Warner's fault, not OM's or FE's.

            If you can navigate foreign sites, the Japanese versions of amazon, hmv, etc. are as reliable --or unreliable-- as their counterparts here.

            Message 5 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
              don't know the present licensing situation, but you might also query
              birdman for info, too.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, aeelms@a...

              steve matis <istvanmatis@y...> writes:

              > >--- i am just wondering where this will be available
              > >to purchase online? i have been waiting for a new
              > >bore/vore/whatevore album for years literally, as i am
              > >sure many of you have as well, so this is BIG BIG BIG
              > >news. i for one, am TOTALLY willing to drop at least
              > >$40 on the expensive import price, all i want to know
              > >is WHERE it will be available online. if anyone knows
              > >of any good reliable online sites that will probably
              > >have it, please share the info with the rest of us..
              > >
              > >thanks
              > >steve

            • domsbore
              Message 6 of 28 , Feb 19, 2005
                damn spam bastards
                Message 7 of 28 , Feb 19, 2005
                  you've got it. i'm deleting now.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,

                  Message 8 of 28 , Jul 30, 2007
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                    group.

                    File : /Group guidelines
                    Uploaded by : alterego100usa
                    Description :