New file uploaded to theboredoms

  • theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Aug 11, 2004
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
      group.

      File : /boredoms copy.jpg
      Uploaded by : gygax0r <gygax0r@...>
      Description : flyer for new boredoms album

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      gygax0r <gygax0r@...>
    • trip_fontayne
      Message 2 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
        judging by the VOOREdoms shows, this might just be the best album
        yet!

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
        wrote:

        > Hello,

        > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
        > group.
        >
        > File : /boredoms copy.jpg
        > Uploaded by : gygax0r <gygax0r@y...>
        > Description : flyer for new boredoms album
        >
        > You can access this file at the URL:
        20copy.jpg

        > Regards,
        >
        > gygax0r <gygax0r@y...>
      • steve matis
        Message 3 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
          --- i am just wondering where this will be available
          to purchase online? i have been waiting for a new
          bore/vore/whatevore album for years literally, as i am
          sure many of you have as well, so this is BIG BIG BIG
          news. i for one, am TOTALLY willing to drop at least
          $40 on the expensive import price, all i want to know
          is WHERE it will be available online. if anyone knows
          of any good reliable online sites that will probably
          have it, please share the info with the rest of us..

          thanks
          steve

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • gygax
          Message 4 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
            i just want to remind some of the folx that $40 will
            more than likely include some pretty crazy
            artwork/design/packaging as the original issues of
            Super AE, Super Go!!!!!!, Vision Creation Newsun and
            OoioO's Gold and Green were all pretty elaborate
            affairs packaging wise.

          • aeelms@aol.com
            Message 5 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
              Generally, in the States, Other Music and Forced Exposure try to get the Boredoms releases as fast as they can. Sometimes there is a slight lag. But I think this is Warner's fault, not OM's or FE's.

              If you can navigate foreign sites, the Japanese versions of amazon, hmv, etc. are as reliable --or unreliable-- as their counterparts here.

              Message 6 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                don't know the present licensing situation, but you might also query
                birdman for info, too.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, aeelms@a...

                steve matis <istvanmatis@y...> writes:

                > >--- i am just wondering where this will be available
                > >to purchase online? i have been waiting for a new
                > >bore/vore/whatevore album for years literally, as i am
                > >sure many of you have as well, so this is BIG BIG BIG
                > >news. i for one, am TOTALLY willing to drop at least
                > >$40 on the expensive import price, all i want to know
                > >is WHERE it will be available online. if anyone knows
                > >of any good reliable online sites that will probably
                > >have it, please share the info with the rest of us..
                > >
                > >thanks
                > >steve

              • domsbore
                Message 7 of 28 , Feb 19, 2005
                  damn spam bastards
                  Message 8 of 28 , Feb 19, 2005
                    you've got it. i'm deleting now.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,

                    Message 9 of 28 , Jul 30 7:15 PM
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                      group.

                      File : /Group guidelines
                      Uploaded by : alterego100usa
                      Description :