Re: [the boredoms] Re: OOIOO

  • FantomAD3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 9, 2004
      Okay, here's what i found for OOIOO tour date - I"m assuming this is for
      2004!?
      _News, Tour Information and New Releases_
      (http://www.thrilljockey.com/news.html)
      OOIOO
      Fri November 5 San Francisco
      Bottom of the Hill

      Tue November 9 Chicago
      Empty Bottle

      Thu November 11 Philadelphia
      Unitarian Church

      Fri November 12 New York
      Knitting Factory

    • bsull45
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 16, 2004
        hi. sorry, this isn't about ooioo. its about trades. i have the vcn box set, from 99
        the cambridge, and vancouver shows on cd, from2002 i have the mar LA and
        july london show. i'm interested in anything else from 98 to 99 and the jan 01
        osaka show. i have the michigan 99 show on vhs and probably can't copy it.
        my email bsullivan4@.... thanks, brian.
        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Zachary Griffin
        > <griffinzachary@s...> wrote:
        > > To those asking me about the OOIOO show in NYC...
        > >
        > > I got the NYC date from the Knitting Factory website:
        > > http://www.knittingfactory.com
        > >
        > > ZacH
        >

        > i got my tix
      • trigger_goldberg
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 16, 2004
          Hey, Brian-- some people on here like to trade, but I'm pretty sure none of
          them need to read the same thing three different times in a row. Just keep it to
          one post next time.

          thanks!