Re: [the boredoms] Re: OOIOO

  • FantomAD3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 9, 2004
      Where are you guys getting the scheduling for this??

    • FantomAD3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 9, 2004
        Okay, here's what i found for OOIOO tour date - I"m assuming this is for
        2004!?
        _News, Tour Information and New Releases_
        (http://www.thrilljockey.com/news.html)
        OOIOO
        Fri November 5 San Francisco
        Bottom of the Hill

        Tue November 9 Chicago
        Empty Bottle

        Thu November 11 Philadelphia
        Unitarian Church

        Fri November 12 New York
        Knitting Factory

      • bsull45
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 16, 2004
          hi. sorry, this isn't about ooioo. its about trades. i have the vcn box set, from 99
          the cambridge, and vancouver shows on cd, from2002 i have the mar LA and
          july london show. i'm interested in anything else from 98 to 99 and the jan 01
          osaka show. i have the michigan 99 show on vhs and probably can't copy it.
          my email bsullivan4@.... thanks, brian.
          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66 <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Zachary Griffin
          > <griffinzachary@s...> wrote:
          > > To those asking me about the OOIOO show in NYC...
          > >
          > > I got the NYC date from the Knitting Factory website:
          > > http://www.knittingfactory.com
          > >
          > > ZacH
          >

          > i got my tix
        • trigger_goldberg
          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 16, 2004
            Hey, Brian-- some people on here like to trade, but I'm pretty sure none of
            them need to read the same thing three different times in a row. Just keep it to
            one post next time.

            thanks!