Re: OOIOO

  • trigger_goldberg
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 9, 2004
      Hi.

      If anyone knows of any other California dates for OOIOO-- that are NOT 21+
      (like Bottom of the Hill seems to be)-- please let me know.

      I am currently directing much anger towards this particular club. I am only 20
      and to rob me of my chance to see OOIOO is an inhumanly mean thing to do.
      First missing ATP (thanks for your blundering organizational skills, guys), and
      then this...
    • FantomAD3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 9, 2004
        Where are you guys getting the scheduling for this??

      • FantomAD3@aol.com
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 9, 2004
          Okay, here's what i found for OOIOO tour date - I"m assuming this is for
          2004!?
          _News, Tour Information and New Releases_
          (http://www.thrilljockey.com/news.html)
          OOIOO
          Fri November 5 San Francisco
          Bottom of the Hill

          Tue November 9 Chicago
          Empty Bottle

          Thu November 11 Philadelphia
          Unitarian Church

          Fri November 12 New York
          Knitting Factory

        • bsull45
          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 16, 2004
            hi. sorry, this isn't about ooioo. its about trades. i have the vcn box set, from 99
            the cambridge, and vancouver shows on cd, from2002 i have the mar LA and
            july london show. i'm interested in anything else from 98 to 99 and the jan 01
            osaka show. i have the michigan 99 show on vhs and probably can't copy it.
            my email bsullivan4@.... thanks, brian.
            --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66 <no_reply@y...>
            wrote:
            > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Zachary Griffin
            > <griffinzachary@s...> wrote:
            > > To those asking me about the OOIOO show in NYC...
            > >
            > > I got the NYC date from the Knitting Factory website:
            > > http://www.knittingfactory.com
            > >
            > > ZacH
            >

            > i got my tix
          • trigger_goldberg
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 16, 2004
              Hey, Brian-- some people on here like to trade, but I'm pretty sure none of
              them need to read the same thing three different times in a row. Just keep it to
              one post next time.

              thanks!