Re: OOIOO

  • robertheinlein66
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 9 1:00 PM
      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Zachary Griffin
      <griffinzachary@s...> wrote:
      > To those asking me about the OOIOO show in NYC...
      >
      > I got the NYC date from the Knitting Factory website:
      > http://www.knittingfactory.com
      >
      > ZacH

      i got my tix
    • trigger_goldberg
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 9 1:18 PM
        Hi.

        If anyone knows of any other California dates for OOIOO-- that are NOT 21+
        (like Bottom of the Hill seems to be)-- please let me know.

        I am currently directing much anger towards this particular club. I am only 20
        and to rob me of my chance to see OOIOO is an inhumanly mean thing to do.
        First missing ATP (thanks for your blundering organizational skills, guys), and
        then this...
      • FantomAD3@aol.com
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 9 2:21 PM
          Where are you guys getting the scheduling for this??

        • FantomAD3@aol.com
          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 9 2:32 PM
            Okay, here's what i found for OOIOO tour date - I"m assuming this is for
            2004!?
            _News, Tour Information and New Releases_
            (http://www.thrilljockey.com/news.html)
            OOIOO
            Fri November 5 San Francisco
            Bottom of the Hill

            Tue November 9 Chicago
            Empty Bottle

            Thu November 11 Philadelphia
            Unitarian Church

            Fri November 12 New York
            Knitting Factory

          • bsull45
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 16 4:38 PM
              hi. sorry, this isn't about ooioo. its about trades. i have the vcn box set, from 99
              the cambridge, and vancouver shows on cd, from2002 i have the mar LA and
              july london show. i'm interested in anything else from 98 to 99 and the jan 01
              osaka show. i have the michigan 99 show on vhs and probably can't copy it.
              my email bsullivan4@.... thanks, brian.
              --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66 <no_reply@y...>
              wrote:
              > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Zachary Griffin
              > <griffinzachary@s...> wrote:
              > > To those asking me about the OOIOO show in NYC...
              > >
              > > I got the NYC date from the Knitting Factory website:
              > > http://www.knittingfactory.com
              > >
              > > ZacH
              >

              > i got my tix
            • trigger_goldberg
              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 16 6:29 PM
                Hey, Brian-- some people on here like to trade, but I'm pretty sure none of
                them need to read the same thing three different times in a row. Just keep it to
                one post next time.

                thanks!