video question (to robertheinlein66)

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2004
      please let me know if there's any way to obtain a video copy, any
      format, of the 1999 pontiac mich boredoms show, and if there's a way
      to email you. much thanks, jim.
    • robertheinlein66
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2004
        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, alterego100usa <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > please let me know if there's any way to obtain a video copy, any
        > format, of the 1999 pontiac mich boredoms show, and if there's a
        way
        > to email you. much thanks, jim.

        i can be reached at atarocket@... . i have that show and i
        bunch of others. i am really only interested in trading. i want to
        get the boredoms irving plaza show that i know is around, or anything
        else i dont have