REBORE VOL. 0 question

  • stereopathic79
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2004
      I've been trying to find a copy of this CD. Can anyone tell me the
      best/cheapest place out there where I can order it from? Any help
      would be appreciated. Thanks!
    • trip_fontayne
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2004
        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, stereopathic79 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > I've been trying to find a copy of this CD. Can anyone tell me the
        > best/cheapest place out there where I can order it from? Any help
        > would be appreciated. Thanks!

        i think amazon sell it for 35 pounds
      • exfedex2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2004
          CDQuest has it also. www.cdquest.com

          If you're ever looking for something that seems to be drying up,
          www.gemm.com is a phenomenal resource.

          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "trip_fontayne"