Re: [the boredoms] ...only one track?

  • 1-0
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2004
      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, gygax <gygax0r@y...> wrote:
      > this reminds me of the first rovo CD: one 43+ minute
      > song.

      Actually, I think first Rovo CD (Pico!) has 4 tracks. Pyramid (3rd
      CD) is just one long track though.

      You know what else is just one long track? The first three Rebore
      CDs, so this better not be like that!

      Dominique
    • 1-0
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 27, 2004
        According to the Mediamax page, it's two tracks:

        1. Seadrum (23:01)
        2. House of Sun (20:03)

        Dominique