Re: [the boredoms] ...only one track?

  • gygax
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2004
      this reminds me of the first rovo CD: one 43+ minute
      song.

      --- 1-0 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > I've been to a couple of different Japanese online
      > CD stores that
      > list only one track for the CD (untitled). Could be
      > the one long
      > Vooredoms jam that they've played live.
      >
      > Dominique

    • 1-0
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2004
        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, gygax <gygax0r@y...> wrote:
        > this reminds me of the first rovo CD: one 43+ minute
        > song.

        Actually, I think first Rovo CD (Pico!) has 4 tracks. Pyramid (3rd
        CD) is just one long track though.

        You know what else is just one long track? The first three Rebore
        CDs, so this better not be like that!

        Dominique
      • 1-0
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 27, 2004
          According to the Mediamax page, it's two tracks:

          1. Seadrum (23:01)
          2. House of Sun (20:03)

          Dominique