...only one track?

  • 1-0
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2004
      I've been to a couple of different Japanese online CD stores that
      list only one track for the CD (untitled). Could be the one long
      Vooredoms jam that they've played live.

      Dominique
    • gygax
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2004
        this reminds me of the first rovo CD: one 43+ minute
        song.

        --- 1-0 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > I've been to a couple of different Japanese online
        > CD stores that
        > list only one track for the CD (untitled). Could be
        > the one long
        > Vooredoms jam that they've played live.
        >
        > Dominique

      • 1-0
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2004
          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, gygax <gygax0r@y...> wrote:
          > this reminds me of the first rovo CD: one 43+ minute
          > song.

          Actually, I think first Rovo CD (Pico!) has 4 tracks. Pyramid (3rd
          CD) is just one long track though.

          You know what else is just one long track? The first three Rebore
          CDs, so this better not be like that!

          Dominique
        • 1-0
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 27, 2004
            According to the Mediamax page, it's two tracks:

            1. Seadrum (23:01)
            2. House of Sun (20:03)

            Dominique