Re: OOIOO

  • Zachary Griffin
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 1, 2004
      To those asking me about the OOIOO show in NYC...

      I got the NYC date from the Knitting Factory website:
      http://www.knittingfactory.com

      ZacH
    • robertheinlein66
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 9, 2004
        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Zachary Griffin
        <griffinzachary@s...> wrote:
        > To those asking me about the OOIOO show in NYC...
        >
        > I got the NYC date from the Knitting Factory website:
        > http://www.knittingfactory.com
        >
        > ZacH

        i got my tix
      • trigger_goldberg
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 9, 2004
          Hi.

          If anyone knows of any other California dates for OOIOO-- that are NOT 21+
          (like Bottom of the Hill seems to be)-- please let me know.

          I am currently directing much anger towards this particular club. I am only 20
          and to rob me of my chance to see OOIOO is an inhumanly mean thing to do.
          First missing ATP (thanks for your blundering organizational skills, guys), and
          then this...
        • FantomAD3@aol.com
          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 9, 2004
            Where are you guys getting the scheduling for this??

          • FantomAD3@aol.com
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 9, 2004
              Okay, here's what i found for OOIOO tour date - I"m assuming this is for
              2004!?
              _News, Tour Information and New Releases_
              (http://www.thrilljockey.com/news.html)
              OOIOO
              Fri November 5 San Francisco
              Bottom of the Hill

              Tue November 9 Chicago
              Empty Bottle

              Thu November 11 Philadelphia
              Unitarian Church

              Fri November 12 New York
              Knitting Factory

            • bsull45
              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 16, 2004
                hi. sorry, this isn't about ooioo. its about trades. i have the vcn box set, from 99
                the cambridge, and vancouver shows on cd, from2002 i have the mar LA and
                july london show. i'm interested in anything else from 98 to 99 and the jan 01
                osaka show. i have the michigan 99 show on vhs and probably can't copy it.
                my email bsullivan4@.... thanks, brian.
                --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66 <no_reply@y...>
                wrote:
                > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Zachary Griffin
                > <griffinzachary@s...> wrote:
                > > To those asking me about the OOIOO show in NYC...
                > >
                > > I got the NYC date from the Knitting Factory website:
                > > http://www.knittingfactory.com
                > >
                > > ZacH
                >

                > i got my tix
              • trigger_goldberg
                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 16, 2004
                  Hey, Brian-- some people on here like to trade, but I'm pretty sure none of
                  them need to read the same thing three different times in a row. Just keep it to
                  one post next time.

                  thanks!