Re: OOIOO

  • domsbore
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 1, 2004
      i emailed thrilljockey yesterday asking em for a list.

      ooioo are on the websites for venues that are not listed on the
      thrill jockey tour schedule though,
    • Zachary Griffin
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 1, 2004
        To those asking me about the OOIOO show in NYC...

        I got the NYC date from the Knitting Factory website:
        http://www.knittingfactory.com

        ZacH
      • robertheinlein66
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 9, 2004
          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Zachary Griffin
          <griffinzachary@s...> wrote:
          > To those asking me about the OOIOO show in NYC...
          >
          > I got the NYC date from the Knitting Factory website:
          > http://www.knittingfactory.com
          >
          > ZacH

          i got my tix
        • trigger_goldberg
          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 9, 2004
            Hi.

            If anyone knows of any other California dates for OOIOO-- that are NOT 21+
            (like Bottom of the Hill seems to be)-- please let me know.

            I am currently directing much anger towards this particular club. I am only 20
            and to rob me of my chance to see OOIOO is an inhumanly mean thing to do.
            First missing ATP (thanks for your blundering organizational skills, guys), and
            then this...
          • FantomAD3@aol.com
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 9, 2004
              Where are you guys getting the scheduling for this??

            • FantomAD3@aol.com
              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 9, 2004
                Okay, here's what i found for OOIOO tour date - I"m assuming this is for
                2004!?
                _News, Tour Information and New Releases_
                (http://www.thrilljockey.com/news.html)
                OOIOO
                Fri November 5 San Francisco
                Bottom of the Hill

                Tue November 9 Chicago
                Empty Bottle

                Thu November 11 Philadelphia
                Unitarian Church

                Fri November 12 New York
                Knitting Factory

              • bsull45
                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 16, 2004
                  hi. sorry, this isn't about ooioo. its about trades. i have the vcn box set, from 99
                  the cambridge, and vancouver shows on cd, from2002 i have the mar LA and
                  july london show. i'm interested in anything else from 98 to 99 and the jan 01
                  osaka show. i have the michigan 99 show on vhs and probably can't copy it.
                  my email bsullivan4@.... thanks, brian.
                  --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66 <no_reply@y...>
                  wrote:
                  > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Zachary Griffin
                  > <griffinzachary@s...> wrote:
                  > > To those asking me about the OOIOO show in NYC...
                  > >
                  > > I got the NYC date from the Knitting Factory website:
                  > > http://www.knittingfactory.com
                  > >
                  > > ZacH
                  >

                  > i got my tix
                • trigger_goldberg
                  Message 8 of 26 , Aug 16, 2004
                    Hey, Brian-- some people on here like to trade, but I'm pretty sure none of
                    them need to read the same thing three different times in a row. Just keep it to
                    one post next time.

                    thanks!