Re: How about San Francisco?

  • domsbore
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2004
      this is the best place i know to find out these things.

      OOIOO are playing bottom of the hill some time early november
      the info is on their website.
    • domsbore
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2004
        no idea
        sorry
        ive never even been to japan before
        im going there tomorrow

        good luck!
      • gygax
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 2, 2004
          > FRI 11/5 SAN FRANCISCO, CA Bottom of the Hill

          Also, Eye has been DJ-ing all over Japan in the last
          month.

          --- Quintus Frimschlowder VIII
          <scatterbrain@...> wrote:
          > Does anyone know about Boredoms and/or
          > Boredoms-extended-family shows in the
          > San Francisco area? I understand I recently missed
          > Rovo (raw deal!).
          >
          > While I'm at it, how come I can't seem to find any,
          > like, comprehensive
          > Boredoms web sites out there? I'm sure there are a
          > bunch in Japanese, but
          > don't they have somewhat of a strong
          > English-speaking following also? I
          > mean, they did play Lollapalooza main stage a while
          > back.
          >
          > It'd be nice to find a huge chunk of information on
          > them somewhere. If one
          > simply doesn't exist in English, would anyone be
          > interested in compiling one
          > maybe? I'd be happy to take on 100% of the monkey
          > web design work. Just a
          > thought.
          >

          > -Brendan

        • robertheinlein66
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 9, 2004
            yes they were on the mainstage of lolipollaza, they played first and
            switched off with green day