How about San Francisco?

  • Quintus Frimschlowder VIII
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 31, 2004
      Does anyone know about Boredoms and/or Boredoms-extended-family shows in the
      San Francisco area? I understand I recently missed Rovo (raw deal!).

      While I'm at it, how come I can't seem to find any, like, comprehensive
      Boredoms web sites out there? I'm sure there are a bunch in Japanese, but
      don't they have somewhat of a strong English-speaking following also? I
      mean, they did play Lollapalooza main stage a while back.

      It'd be nice to find a huge chunk of information on them somewhere. If one
      simply doesn't exist in English, would anyone be interested in compiling one
      maybe? I'd be happy to take on 100% of the monkey web design work. Just a
      thought.

      -Brendan
    • domsbore
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2004
        this is the best place i know to find out these things.

        OOIOO are playing bottom of the hill some time early november
        the info is on their website.
      • domsbore
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 1, 2004
          no idea
          sorry
          ive never even been to japan before
          im going there tomorrow

          good luck!
        • gygax
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 2, 2004
            > FRI 11/5 SAN FRANCISCO, CA Bottom of the Hill

            Also, Eye has been DJ-ing all over Japan in the last
            month.

            <scatterbrain@...> wrote:
            > Does anyone know about Boredoms and/or
            > Boredoms-extended-family shows in the
            > San Francisco area? I understand I recently missed
            > Rovo (raw deal!).
            >
            > While I'm at it, how come I can't seem to find any,
            > like, comprehensive
            > Boredoms web sites out there? I'm sure there are a
            > bunch in Japanese, but
            > don't they have somewhat of a strong
            > English-speaking following also? I
            > mean, they did play Lollapalooza main stage a while
            > back.
            >
            > It'd be nice to find a huge chunk of information on
            > them somewhere. If one
            > simply doesn't exist in English, would anyone be
            > interested in compiling one
            > maybe? I'd be happy to take on 100% of the monkey
            > web design work. Just a
            > thought.
            >

            > -Brendan

          • robertheinlein66
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 9, 2004
              yes they were on the mainstage of lolipollaza, they played first and
              switched off with green day