RE: [the boredoms] Yamamoto

  • Arthur Gadney
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 22, 2004
      >I heard from a very reliable source that Yamamoto is back in the
      >band!!!!!

      Don't be a tease: Who told you?

      I think the same rumor was going around like two years ago, that Hila and
      Yamamoto was rehearsing with the others again.

      Hope it's true this time! Makes sense if they release the Vooredoms stuff
      and get that out of the system...........

    • Arthur Gadney
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2006
        What has Yamamoto been doing since he left Boredoms? I haven't paid to much
        attention to him apart from MOST and the Tzadik albums, but these two look
        interesting. Anybody managed to give them a listen?

        Para: "X-Game" P-Vine, 2006.
        Rashinban: "Musubi", Lighthouse, 2005.

        Is there any good online store in Japan where you can listen to excerpts
        from CDs, like you can amazon.com and so on?

        trip!
        http://www.imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/yahoo/default.aspx?locale=en-us&hmtagline
      • James Osborne
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 3, 2006
          He's the guitarist in the band ROVO. The just released a new album,
          CONDOR, amazing stuff. www.rovo.jp

          --
          James Osborne
          james_social@...

          Japanese Music Information -> www.circlewithadot.net
          Nuclear Boy, A Worthless Blog -> www.nuclear-boy.com
          Last.FM Music Blog -> www.last.fm/user/chuuzetsu
        • Arthur Gadney
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 4, 2006
            Oh of course. How is the new album? I like "Flage" but was not so impressed
            with "Mon". It became to much fusion.