Catalog Numbers

  • exfedex2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2004
      The catalog number for Rebore Vol. 3 is WPC6 10119

      The catalog number for the new as yet untitled album is WPCL 10119

      Hmmmmmmm

      What the hell is this?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2004
        But why would they need a release date and pre-order for something
        that has already been released? makes no sense, but fishy still.

        I hope it's not something like rebore vol 4 with someone like
        thurston moore (actually that wouldn't be that bad).