Yamamoto

  • Claude Zachary
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 19, 2004
      I heard from a very reliable source that Yamamoto is back in the
      band!!!!!
    • gygax
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 19, 2004
        i don't know about that; however, he has planned
        omoide hatoba (@ fuji rock) and rashinban shows across
        the next few months.

        perhaps he is happier playing this style rather than
        the 1-2 chords per song he was playing towards the end
        of the last boredoms tour before the breakup?

        --- Claude Zachary <claudezachary@...> wrote:
        > I heard from a very reliable source that Yamamoto is
        > back in the
        > band!!!!!

      • Arthur Gadney
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 22, 2004
          >I heard from a very reliable source that Yamamoto is back in the
          >band!!!!!

          Don't be a tease: Who told you?

          I think the same rumor was going around like two years ago, that Hila and
          Yamamoto was rehearsing with the others again.

          Hope it's true this time! Makes sense if they release the Vooredoms stuff
          and get that out of the system...........

        • Arthur Gadney
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 3, 2006
            What has Yamamoto been doing since he left Boredoms? I haven't paid to much
            attention to him apart from MOST and the Tzadik albums, but these two look
            interesting. Anybody managed to give them a listen?

            Para: "X-Game" P-Vine, 2006.
            Rashinban: "Musubi", Lighthouse, 2005.

            Is there any good online store in Japan where you can listen to excerpts
            from CDs, like you can amazon.com and so on?

            trip!
            http://www.imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/yahoo/default.aspx?locale=en-us&hmtagline
          • James Osborne
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 3, 2006
              He's the guitarist in the band ROVO. The just released a new album,
              CONDOR, amazing stuff. www.rovo.jp

              --
              James Osborne
              james_social@...

              Japanese Music Information -> www.circlewithadot.net
              Nuclear Boy, A Worthless Blog -> www.nuclear-boy.com
              Last.FM Music Blog -> www.last.fm/user/chuuzetsu
            • Arthur Gadney
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 4, 2006
                Oh of course. How is the new album? I like "Flage" but was not so impressed
                with "Mon". It became to much fusion.