in search of yamamoto...

  • penoncel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2004
      Hey group,

      Long-time lurker/bore fan, first time poster. Here's my dillema w/r/t yamamoto's
      tzadik releases:

      I'm a journalist working in the Mideast, where there's a fairly comprehensive boycott
      levied against jewish-themed or produced products. So, as you might surmise, a label
      with a hebrew character for a logo isn't going to have any of its releases find their way
      into the record stores.

      Nevertheless, I'm gripped with the need to hear these two Yamamoto albums. I'll pick
      them up in the US when I go back for the end-of-year holidays (along with the new
      VOORE record, and how about that?), but that seems like such a long ways away.

      Anyway, yahoo just increased the storage capacity in its webmail package. I wonder if
      anyone here would be willing to help me fill up my inbox? In case anyone wants to
      swap, I have the entire super roots series at my disposal.

      I apologize in advance if this post goes against the spirit of the group. Can't blame a
      bore-head for trying, though!

      All best,
      penoncel