several items of interest on ebay...

  • steve matis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2004
      please allow me to profusely apologize for the mass
      email. i am currently auctioning off several items on
      ebay that might be of interest to the respective
      groups emailed. items include: various japanese noise
      releases, boredoms, hanatarash, mr. bungle, mike
      patton - related, melvins, secret chiefs 3, coil,
      diamanda galas, several rare ween items, an assortment
      of lots, plus various shirts for cheap: public enemy,
      scarface, ministry, melvins, ween, swans, fantomas,
      etc.

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=%21stvan&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

      seller username: !stvan

      i hope you find something of interest.