boredomes videos

  • eyesore911
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2004
      Hi,

      my name is cabral and I'm new to this Boredomes yahoo group, and I
      just wanted to say how wonderful it is to have posted all those
      video clips, I've never had the chance to see the Boredomes live
      unfortunately, but I do admire them, and I love there music, one
      time the Boredomes opened for Nirvana over here, too bad I missed
      out that must have been one hell of a show. I was wondering if it
      is possible to get one or some of these shows on vhs? cause these
      clips aren't enough, i want more i NEED more haha! well thanks
      again, I hope this e-mail gets to you, all the best.
      destroy all fascists,
      cabral

    • domsbore
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2004
        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "eyesore911" <eyesore911@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > my name is cabral and I'm new to this Boredomes yahoo group, and I
        > just wanted to say how wonderful it is to have posted all those
        > video clips, I've never had the chance to see the Boredomes live
        > unfortunately, but I do admire them, and I love there music, one
        > time the Boredomes opened for Nirvana over here, too bad I missed
        > out that must have been one hell of a show. I was wondering if it
        > is possible to get one or some of these shows on vhs? cause these
        > clips aren't enough, i want more i NEED more haha! well thanks
        > again, I hope this e-mail gets to you, all the best.
        > destroy all fascists,
        > cabral

        hey,

        you can sometimes find boredoms shows on ebay for ridiculous prices.
        theres definetly one from thepop tatari tour on there all the time.
      • robertheinlein66
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9, 2004
          i have all the clips i posted and they are from entire concerts for
          the most part and they are for trade