audio sports question

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2004
      while we wait in bore limbo for the next release, I thought it might
      be a good time revisit classic bore side projects. I suppose Audio
      Sports was more Aki Onda's project, but I've always liked Era of
      Glittering Gas and wondered if anyone had attempted to translate what
      Eye is rapping on the album. You hardly ever hear him sing/rap in
      such a manner where you'd think one could actually decipher what's
      being said. Anyone got any clues

      on a somewhat unrelated topic, how bout that Boredoms/Eye ebay lot!
      yeesh. folks (myself included) snaped up boredoms records like dogs
      ripping up a a piece of meat.