Re: [the boredoms] Re: rovo

  • FantomAD3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2004
      In a message dated 6/8/2004 3:30:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      janzano@... writes:

      i was thinking about how i can't
      really imagine any shows this sumemr that can beat last nights.

      The Fantomas/Melt Banana show just a few months ago was also amazing,
      probably of the same caliber, having fantomas finish up created a huge world of
      sound, which you know kind of reminds me of the aztec king-shamans performing,
      opening up a portal to the underworld through performance.
      Would be nice to have videos and contest the best performances, wouldn't it?
      I have a Hi8 maybe next time i will have to bring it along.
      adios.