Re: rovo

  • mechar0b02
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2004
      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66 <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:

      > i went to the rovo show in nyc last night , it was awsome. 2 sets.
      > the first set was verry minimal and they had a guist guitarist.
      for
      > most of the first set only 3 peopel were on stage at a time untim
      the
      > last 20min song. the second set was full band with light show 3
      > songs 60min. i will put some clips up here soon as i take down
      > everything i have up now

      I went last night as well. man was i blow away! the first set was OK
      and my friends almost left after that because they thought the second
      set was going to be more of the same, but i convinced them. i don't
      think they regret staying at all. i was thinking about how i can't
      really imagine any shows this sumemr that can beat last nights.
      robert. what sort of clips do you have? did you tape the whole show?
      i'd love to get my hands on a copy. but i assume that they're going
      to do something with that footage and sound they recorded.