Re: rovo

  • robertheinlein66
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2004
      i went to the rovo show in nyc last night , it was awsome. 2 sets.
      the first set was verry minimal and they had a guist guitarist. for
      most of the first set only 3 peopel were on stage at a time untim the
      last 20min song. the second set was full band with light show 3
      songs 60min. i will put some clips up here soon as i take down
      everything i have up now

      > Hi,
      > The information you are looking for can be found on the following
      > sites along with the european dates.
      >
      > http://www.h6.dion.ne.jp/~rovo/
      > http://www.japanimprov.com/outsidejapan.html
      >
      > The other date they are playing in the USA is Bottom of the Hill,
      San
      > Francisco.
      >

      > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66
      <no_reply@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > i just saw rovo is playing at tonic, does any one know if they
      are
      > > playing any other shows in the usa?
    • mechar0b02
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2004
        wrote:

        > i went to the rovo show in nyc last night , it was awsome. 2 sets.
        > the first set was verry minimal and they had a guist guitarist.
        for
        > most of the first set only 3 peopel were on stage at a time untim
        the
        > last 20min song. the second set was full band with light show 3
        > songs 60min. i will put some clips up here soon as i take down
        > everything i have up now

        I went last night as well. man was i blow away! the first set was OK
        and my friends almost left after that because they thought the second
        set was going to be more of the same, but i convinced them. i don't
        think they regret staying at all. i was thinking about how i can't
        really imagine any shows this sumemr that can beat last nights.
        robert. what sort of clips do you have? did you tape the whole show?
        i'd love to get my hands on a copy. but i assume that they're going
        to do something with that footage and sound they recorded.