Re: [the boredoms] Re: boredoms - the ruins - ooioo

  • gygax
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2004
      rovo play tonight in NYC and wednesday in SF.

      --- surrealeye_2001 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > Ah,the eternal question,when will Bore/Voore tour?I
      > think we'll know
      > when and if they do,same with OOIOO.Boredoms just
      > seem to do
      > festivals these days,one off shows.I'd be very
      > suprised if I ever see
      > any of these bands again in my area,the midwest.But
      > I suppose that's
      > my loss for living here.
      >
      > Tatsuya Yoshida of Ruins has a website that lists
      > his tour
      > schedule.Ruins did a maddeningly short tour last
      > year(like less than
      > 5 shows)but with no new album out yet I think it
      > will be awhile
      > before they tour anytime soon.Yoshida has been busy
      > with other
      > things,like working with Satoko Fujii.

    • robertheinlein66
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2004
        someone at the show last night told me ooioo was comming to the east
        coast in october. i dont know where he got the info from or if its
        true. he also said he was at the 99 cbgb boredoms show and there
        were a lot of peopel videotaping that night. hopefull one of thoes
        tape will show up somewhere

        there was a video crew doing a documentary on rovo at the show
        lastnight in nyc