Re: boredoms - the ruins - ooioo

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7 10:37 PM
      Ah,the eternal question,when will Bore/Voore tour?I think we'll know
      when and if they do,same with OOIOO.Boredoms just seem to do
      festivals these days,one off shows.I'd be very suprised if I ever see
      any of these bands again in my area,the midwest.But I suppose that's
      my loss for living here.

      Tatsuya Yoshida of Ruins has a website that lists his tour
      schedule.Ruins did a maddeningly short tour last year(like less than
      5 shows)but with no new album out yet I think it will be awhile
      before they tour anytime soon.Yoshida has been busy with other
      things,like working with Satoko Fujii.
    • gygax
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7 10:41 PM
        rovo play tonight in NYC and wednesday in SF.

        --- surrealeye_2001 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > Ah,the eternal question,when will Bore/Voore tour?I
        > think we'll know
        > when and if they do,same with OOIOO.Boredoms just
        > seem to do
        > festivals these days,one off shows.I'd be very
        > suprised if I ever see
        > any of these bands again in my area,the midwest.But
        > I suppose that's
        > my loss for living here.
        >
        > Tatsuya Yoshida of Ruins has a website that lists
        > his tour
        > schedule.Ruins did a maddeningly short tour last
        > year(like less than
        > 5 shows)but with no new album out yet I think it
        > will be awhile
        > before they tour anytime soon.Yoshida has been busy
        > with other
        > things,like working with Satoko Fujii.

      • robertheinlein66
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 8 6:51 AM
          someone at the show last night told me ooioo was comming to the east
          coast in october. i dont know where he got the info from or if its
          true. he also said he was at the 99 cbgb boredoms show and there
          were a lot of peopel videotaping that night. hopefull one of thoes
          tape will show up somewhere

          there was a video crew doing a documentary on rovo at the show
          lastnight in nyc