boredoms - the ruins - ooioo

  • hurlyburly21grams
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2004
      any of theese bands touring the States anytime soon? where can i
      find out?

      Anyone up for trading CD's??
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2004
        Ah,the eternal question,when will Bore/Voore tour?I think we'll know
        when and if they do,same with OOIOO.Boredoms just seem to do
        festivals these days,one off shows.I'd be very suprised if I ever see
        any of these bands again in my area,the midwest.But I suppose that's
        my loss for living here.

        Tatsuya Yoshida of Ruins has a website that lists his tour
        schedule.Ruins did a maddeningly short tour last year(like less than
        5 shows)but with no new album out yet I think it will be awhile
        before they tour anytime soon.Yoshida has been busy with other
        things,like working with Satoko Fujii.
      • gygax
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 7, 2004
          rovo play tonight in NYC and wednesday in SF.

          --- surrealeye_2001 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          > Ah,the eternal question,when will Bore/Voore tour?I
          > think we'll know
          > when and if they do,same with OOIOO.Boredoms just
          > seem to do
          > festivals these days,one off shows.I'd be very
          > suprised if I ever see
          > any of these bands again in my area,the midwest.But
          > I suppose that's
          > my loss for living here.
          >
          > Tatsuya Yoshida of Ruins has a website that lists
          > his tour
          > schedule.Ruins did a maddeningly short tour last
          > year(like less than
          > 5 shows)but with no new album out yet I think it
          > will be awhile
          > before they tour anytime soon.Yoshida has been busy
          > with other
          > things,like working with Satoko Fujii.

        • robertheinlein66
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 8, 2004
            someone at the show last night told me ooioo was comming to the east
            coast in october. i dont know where he got the info from or if its
            true. he also said he was at the 99 cbgb boredoms show and there
            were a lot of peopel videotaping that night. hopefull one of thoes
            tape will show up somewhere

            there was a video crew doing a documentary on rovo at the show
            lastnight in nyc