RE: [the boredoms] Digest Number 442

  • Dawn Gallagher
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26 1:21 PM
      I wish I could. But I'm still in school for another week and a half. But, I'll be in Japan soon anyway, so I don't feel too bad missing out on Rovo ^^;;

      Although my friend saw Rovo do a show at Hibiya Park not too long ago. I hear they put on such a great live show. The only live clip I have of theirs is for Na-X (I have a bunch of live shows on audio, but Na-X is the only video I got).

      mark chaney <markechaney@...> wrote:
      is anyone thinking about going to the rovo shows? i am. i'll be driving
      from harrisburg, pa on monday night. hope someone else is going!

      mark