Re: rovo

  • zdak32
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2004
      Hi,
      The information you are looking for can be found on the following
      sites along with the european dates.

      http://www.h6.dion.ne.jp/~rovo/
      http://www.japanimprov.com/outsidejapan.html

      The other date they are playing in the USA is Bottom of the Hill, San
      Francisco.

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66 <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > i just saw rovo is playing at tonic, does any one know if they are
      > playing any other shows in the usa?
    • robertheinlein66
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2004
        i went to the rovo show in nyc last night , it was awsome. 2 sets.
        the first set was verry minimal and they had a guist guitarist. for
        most of the first set only 3 peopel were on stage at a time untim the
        last 20min song. the second set was full band with light show 3
        songs 60min. i will put some clips up here soon as i take down
        everything i have up now

        > Hi,
        > The information you are looking for can be found on the following
        > sites along with the european dates.
        >
        > http://www.h6.dion.ne.jp/~rovo/
        > http://www.japanimprov.com/outsidejapan.html
        >
        > The other date they are playing in the USA is Bottom of the Hill,
        San
        > Francisco.
        >

        > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66
        <no_reply@y...>
        > wrote:
        > > i just saw rovo is playing at tonic, does any one know if they
        are
        > > playing any other shows in the usa?
      • mechar0b02
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 8, 2004
          wrote:

          > i went to the rovo show in nyc last night , it was awsome. 2 sets.
          > the first set was verry minimal and they had a guist guitarist.
          for
          > most of the first set only 3 peopel were on stage at a time untim
          the
          > last 20min song. the second set was full band with light show 3
          > songs 60min. i will put some clips up here soon as i take down
          > everything i have up now

          I went last night as well. man was i blow away! the first set was OK
          and my friends almost left after that because they thought the second
          set was going to be more of the same, but i convinced them. i don't
          think they regret staying at all. i was thinking about how i can't
          really imagine any shows this sumemr that can beat last nights.
          robert. what sort of clips do you have? did you tape the whole show?
          i'd love to get my hands on a copy. but i assume that they're going
          to do something with that footage and sound they recorded.