Re: New here

    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2004
      hope you can find what you're looking for here. this (yahoo) boredoms
      site was actually linked to from birdman records themselves, and
      we're forever grateful. feel free to ask away, our members know
      what's up and what's new...--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Dawn
      Gallagher <chuuzetsu@y...> wrote:
      > Hello everyone. I'm here new here and just wanted to introduce
      myself. My name is James and I have been into the Boredoms for a
      while now. But recently I have started to really look into the band
      and each time I glance back I just see how truely amazing the
      Boredoms really were. I'd have to say my favorite releases by them
      are Super AE, Vision Creation Newsun, Pop Tatari, Super Go!!!!! and
      Super Roots 7.

      > Anyway, I joined in hopes to get a lot of new current information
      about the Vooredoms or whatever deal. It is hard to find accurate
      information in English online about Eye's/Boredoms/Vooredoms/Uoredoms
      whatever activities at the moment. The most recent thing I've heard
      is a live recording I have of Vooredoms in Scotland in 2003.