frankk booth

  • robertheinlein66
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2004
      want to go for a ride? pabts blue ribbion. i am asuming you are
      that frank booth. american beer.

      any way

      i saw the bore clip and i am interested in getting more if possible.
    • frankk_booth
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2004
        i havent got anymore, i got some fotos of the show, but some guy near
        me did better video clips. You can get em on soulseek if u look hard.
        same guy managed to get some of ooioo's show at atp.
        btw anyone who knows where i can get a copy of Kedar Lodge, please
        lemme know.
      • robertheinlein66
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2004
          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "frankk_booth" <bobfunk@h...>
          wrote:
          > i havent got anymore, i got some fotos of the show, but some guy
          near
          > me did better video clips. You can get em on soulseek if u look
          hard.
          > same guy managed to get some of ooioo's show at atp.
          > btw anyone who knows where i can get a copy of Kedar Lodge, please
          > lemme know.

          too bad, there were so many people videotapeing at rovo and
          zorn/eye. i am planning on tapeing acid mothers temple soon.